• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MEETING!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
As stated in another thread, The popularity of the PBeM has increased to immense proportions...

We currently have a massive 13 people on the waiting list...

I have called a meeting of board members to discuss a proposal...
I would also open the offer to any current managers who would like to sit in on the meeting and give points of view on a couple of issues....
(The Issues are shown Below)...

1/ The 1st issue is in regards to the Massive Waiting List which we currently have...
The proposal i am wishing to put forward is that we create 1 more division of 8 teams, these teams would be then made up of 10 players randomly generated from the Rookie Generator, and the rest of the squads will be made up of players picked up in the draft at the end of season 2...
The reason for filling the teams with Rookies rather then real life teams would be because most teams from the world have players already in the game...
I will not be going ahead with this proposal unless we get a decent amount of support...
The reason i am considering this issue, is that alot of the people on the waiting list have been there for a few months now and when called upon may not be interested anymore.....
If the proposal is approved then i will contact all managers to make sure there are enough still interested and if not the proposal will be dumped...

2/ Proposal number 2 is the decision on the 8 week break during january/february whilst i am away...
We will make a decision on the format that will be taken during this period.....

So if u want to have a say, either do ur best to get there or speak to someone who will be....

The meeting will take place on Friday the 6th of December, at a time to be decided...
I will post it here as soon as i know...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think id like to be at the meeting, ill be able to make it any time friday i think.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I won't be able to make it as I will be at the hospital with my Grandfather...

I'll email you with some ideas I've had when I get some time...let me know how it ends up!!

Eyes

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
i've decided the meeting will be at 11am Sydney Time...

Please let me know how many of you will be attending as if there aint enough i will try and change the times....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The meeting has Been moved forward again for the final time....

Mr Bugs has been called into work so will be starting the meeting at approx
9-9:30am Friday....

Sorry for the changes but with Lord away and Eyes unavailable i need to have at least 2 board members to discuss the plans with.....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
will live games this week be run straight after the meeting? Cause ill try my best to get out of bed that early if it is.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Will probably be there, may be a few minutes late, depending on when I leave the pub - team training night!