• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Breaking News**

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok in a major announcement, the Manager of the all conquering QLD team Slats, has stepped aside due to other commitments...

Slats telephoned WCC President Brendon Goff today announcing his decision to stand down, and thanked everyone for the games...

This now leaves QLD available for managers to transfer.....
If any Current Manager would like to apply for the vacancy please SEND ME A U2U stating why you would like to take the position...
As i expect alot of people to be interested in this position i will be taking the most commited and proven manager, so please give reasons why u are the right person for the job...
Applications Close Wednesday 4th of December @ 4pm Aussie time

TBY will then take control of the vacancy left over...

I will also be getting 2 people off the waiting list to fill the temporary vacancies of ND and Hamps...

Rich2001

International Captain
Yeah sorry to see you go Slats, not the most vocal of managers but ever reliable, in all aspects of meeting dealines etc...

See you again soon mate :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer sorry to see u go mate. i was looking forwards to another firey and close encounter between the 2 guns in div 1

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
TBY will not be taking over Slats team, he will take over the team vacated by the manager who takes over from Slats...

I will find another realiable manager off the waiting list to fill ND's temporary vacancy as well as Hamps temp vacancy...

Will speak to u about it Eyes, as well as the meeting issue...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
U r controlling ND for this round TBY then next week u will take over ur new team, most likely Glamorgan......