• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing News!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well thought i'd let u all know the popularity of the WCC is increasing by the day....

To go with the 24 managers who are currently in the league we have our most ever amount of people on the Waiting List....

The Waiting List has grown to an amazing 13 people....
This is great, i have an idea which could allow yet another increase of teams, but i will be trying to discuss with the board in the near future the possibility of increasing the...
Stay Tuned for more soon...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gb, if you do decide to bring in more teams, can i be a new one and give my team to someone else, i would be happy to start in the lowest division. And i think you know which team i want to be.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
but i will be trying to discuss with the board in the near future the possibility of increasing the
hey g.b mail me at reuben@globe... and i will try and be at the cyb cafe if its possible ill try hard too .... but please keep me informed , it better not be a rich and you meeting ;)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Lord:- I will endeavour to at least have 3-4 members of the board as well as a couple of independant members if possible...

It would be a totally new introduction compared to the last one so would want alot of opinions...

Simon:- I think that could be arranged mate...
i think there are a few people who were interested in Worcester as their team anyway...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I will endeavour to at least have 3-4 members of the board as well as a couple of independant members if possible...
Cool great to know G.b i reckon we should have a structure like the U.N council eg there are 5 veto powers main heads thats g.b , rich , eyes , bugs , me
and another 5 temporary members hold their job for 1 month and are voted by everyone including the veto powers and the veto votes = 2 and ordinary members 1

Also
2. If i could have a temporary manager arranged for 2 months to manage hampshire thats quite a long time so long enough ? hopefully the manager doesnt fall in love with the team as ive been with it for a season and hardly like it...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Will Organise a temporary manager for u Lord when do u want them to start???

nibbs

International Captain
Its good to see this competition has a good future, not a bleak one like so many PBeMs have.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I'll be off-line for at least another week due to my Grandfather's illness...

You know where to find me though if you need to discuss anything though!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Lord:- I will endeavour to at least have 3-4 members of the board as well as a couple of independant members if possible...
[Corporal Jones mode]
I'd like to volunteer to be an independant member Capain Mainwaer....Blewett!
[/Corporal Jones mode]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah usually i wouldn't but seeing as though im goin to a new job in January i might as well use them all before i leave...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
Yeah usually i wouldn't but seeing as though im goin to a new job in January i might as well use them all before i leave...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That's good enough for me :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Whenever guys, i will be off so mid morning maybe???

Hey bugs i tried to ring ya the other day but there was no answer... Wanted to see if u wanted to go to the Aust A vs Eng game on Sunday at the SCG???

Let me know...