• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Day @ the cricket for Sydney Fans...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Was wondering whether any sydney managers would be interested in goin to the Australia 'A' vs England game at the SCG on Sunday Arvo/Night....

the cost is $25 for a concourse seat, and would like to see as many of us get out there as possible...
I will be going and Bugssy will be attending after work, if u are interested let me know and we can decide on a meeting point and time....
:D:D:D:D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
change of Plans we are goin on Friday to see NSW vs England...

D/N, not sure of price, be alot cheaper though...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Can't make it guys due to another function...let me know if you're planning to go to another game and I'll see if I can make it!!

Eyes

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats Ok Eyes, its off now anyway, Bugssy has to work...

I think we should all try and organise to go to the 1st game at Stadium Australia, ill get the dates etc in the near future...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett

I think we should all try and organise to go to the 1st game at Stadium Australia, ill get the dates etc in the near future...
Let me know...I go to almost every game with my Bradman membership and especially if you-know-who is umpiring!! :frog:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett

Ill definately be going up to sydney for that game. I hope Telstra Stadium is better for watching cricket than rugby league, cause its really a poor football stadium.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
for all those ppl

nsw v england is $20.00
its a 2.30 kick off.

i will be attending at approx 6.00pm - 6.30pm so if u guys are guna be there let me know

cheers