• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major News

Rich2001

International Captain
Everyone

I have some really really bad news, yesterday while on the comp...something happened...however i was told the only why to sort it all out was to re-intall windows.

I have done that but as a result I have lost everything I ever had over the past 2 1/2 years... I phone my ISP last night and got the net back (hope it's the right package :( )

But the part that is relavent to you all is I now longer have the Window's office 2000 package...I got it from a mate at school so I could get Excel etc to do homework... as i have left school and no longer see him, I can't get that back so I will no longer be able to update the Web Site as I only know very basic HTML and I don't think I could manage to do it in notepad.

If anyone wants to take over then let me know...I will sort you all out with the pages, lucky stored on the net so none was lost. And the explian all the filemanager and give you the passwords.

Also GB can you re-send me all the relvent WCC stuff such as the teams databases for future comps etc.

Hopefully now things should be ok, just a case of getting the important things back such as MSN messanger etc

Rich2001

Rich2001

International Captain
You can forget the above comment for now...looks like i have just stummbled on a older version, hidden away

Will give that a try and get back to you

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
will do Rich, As soon as i get the chance i will...
:D:D:D:D:D

Hope everything is ok mate, u had my heart beating at 5000 miles an hour there for a minute...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
will do Rich, As soon as i get the chance i will...
:D:D:D:D:D

Hope everything is ok mate, u had my heart beating at 5000 miles an hour there for a minute...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL sorry mate, but I just relized that updating the site will be fine, but I can't acsses the info you sent in the Excel files anymore, would it be possible to re send that stuff in another format....

Thanks mate

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by lord_of_darkness
Thanks for approaching me Rich ;) ;) ;) ;)

But i cant be quite relied upon at the moment
I haven't even seen you let alone approaching you :P :P :P :P

James

Cricket Web Owner
Getting on my horse here but can you guys take discussions around piracy of software out of the Cricket Web forums.

I'd sure hate to have anything come my way in regard to this.

Thanks guys - sure you understand :)