• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Season Stats

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok guys just wondering if i could get a little bit of help updating the stats for the start of the season. Basically I was wondering if any of the managers from last season could post excel sheets with their teams stats from last season, both 1st and 2nd XI if possible, also i don't need the rookies stats. I just need something like whats below.

Attachments

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Yes but i need them on excel so i can update the stats for the new season. Just trying to speed up the process, so i just have to copy and paste rather then enter them all myself.