• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lancashire

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
With the season ending soon, and me going travelling in January, i'll be resigning my role as Lancashire coach.

I've really enjoyed my time playing WCC, and maybe i can get back in to it when i come back from travelling and can be more committed.

Hopefully by announcing this now it gives the new guy time to play a full part in trading.

I'll submit teams for the remaining OD game and any possible playoff, unless someone gets appointed before then.

Wish whoeever takes over the best of luck, the FC side of things is solid, but the OD side needs work - the lack of any bowling attack this year is something that needs remedying.

Cheers and Thanks again

Dravid

International Captain
Have a safe time away from CW. I wouldn't mind taking over for you from here.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
hmm whats the point of 2nd XI managers, shouldn't Roberts be given the first shot at this position. His been their 2nd XI manager all season.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
chaminda_00 said:
hmm whats the point of 2nd XI managers, shouldn't Roberts be given the first shot at this position. His been their 2nd XI manager all season.

Other managers who have been in WCC longer may want to move clubs. However, if none do and Roberts applies then he'll probably get it, I imagine.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chaminda_00 said:
his application (if he makes one) will be given top priority. If an exisiting manager say Greg for example were to decide he wants to change club he would probably be given the role. The exisiting 2nd XI manager may not even want to be a fulltime manager at this stage either...