• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yorkshire without a chance!!?

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Yorkshire have lost their opening two games and didnt go as well as i had hoped in the friendly cup.

Is it inevidable that i am to be relegated??

My team is ok it seems to be good my only problem is i dont have a full time spinner but other than that i thought i had a good enough team to at least do something to the big 4(Qld,NSW,SA,Mum).
Obviously not.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Umpire Money
Yorkshire have lost their opening two games and didnt go as well as i had hoped in the friendly cup.

Is it inevidable that i am to be relegated??

My team is ok it seems to be good my only problem is i dont have a full time spinner but other than that i thought i had a good enough team to at least do something to the big 4(Qld,NSW,SA,Mum).
Obviously not.
Mate if I was you I wouldn't be too disapointed just yet... you had a good CC and it was only that you was beaten by Tassie in the final group game.

And from what I have seen of your team it looks to have strenght and some top quality players....I mean you did only just lose to SA (ment to be the best tem)

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
And don't forget Ump, it could be worse, you could be the Kent manager!
Yeah you could and you would have two thumping wins under your belt and leading both One Day and Four Day leauges.

Your point being Marc :P

:D :D :D :D :D

[Edited on 1/11/02 by Rich2001]

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Yea at the moment Kent have some problems with not lossing a match.

Its ok with me being relegated just a win would be nice