• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 12 Results

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent batting performance in my first game as manager, slightly disappointed we let them in with a sniff but still a good win.

andyc

Hmm... nice to take away the win, though I'd have preferred not to have lost 5 wickets in chasing down 194. Pity Oulton failed with the bat, but he bowled suprisingly well; 3/24 off 8 :-O

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Guyana too good, though one has to question why Tennison was given 9 @ almost 10 per over while Hopes was only given 5 at a much less dangerous 6ish per over.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Woah, low scoring affair there. Great effort by our bowlers but a scare to lose 6 wickets in chasing...

cometer

State Regular
Important win there for Leics, gives us a glimmer of hope to survive the drop with only one more one day round scheduled. Underwood finally decided he wanted to bat and made 85 and quite possibly was the difference between us winning and losing as it turned out.

Mister Wright

Wonderful performance from my boys. Jenkins hits his first century of the season and Hemp continues his fine form. Donald starting to hit his staps which is something we really need. Zulch's 10 overs won us the game, although he didn't take any wickets he kept it at under 5 an over. Our season is well and truely back on track. :D:D:D

Last edited:

cricketboy29

International Regular
Quite a dissapointing loss there, but our first in quite some time, so it should be pretty good. Echoing my assistant manager's sentiments on the issue of tennison.

Perm

Holy crap Graham just went crazy. Disappointed for Free State but it was good they managed to get so close, I'm sure Bacher and Dilshan will both be kicking themselves for not making centuries and after that our batting was pretty weak. Bateman bowled exceptionally well though.