• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rest of Season Schedule

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After consulting senior members of the WCC commuinity it has been decided that the season will be cut short, as a result this is the time table for the rest of this season.

Thursday 23rd Nov: CW Bar Cup Final
Friday 24th Nov: OD Round 12
Friday 1st Dec: FC Round 13
Friday 8th Dec: OD Round 13
Friday 15th Dec: FC Round 14
Friday 15th Dec: Trading Begins
Friday 22nd Dec: All Play off Matches

The end of trading and draft etc... will depend on how quickly things like updated stats and other such things can be done. Trading will run at least into the new year, obviously a lot of people will be away during this time so it will be quite long, maybe 3-4 weeks...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Looks pretty good, but could we maybe bring the trade off matches forward or cut off Round 14 all-together?

22nd is a little close to Christmas and I'll probably be off by then...

Thats if I make the play offs...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sounds good Simon, but I think a few people will probably have concerns about the proximity of playoff matches to Christmas.

Simon

ill put the threads for the play offs up on the saturday before, that being the 16th, thats plenty of time during that week to get teams in...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Is there any news on the number of players we can keep prior to the draft and the actually format of the drafts, how many rounds etc.

Simon

yeh it has been decided upon, i thought we released that info already, i'll post a new thread about that in the next few days anyway...

NZTailender

broncoman said:
yeh it has been decided upon, i thought we released that info already, i'll post a new thread about that in the next few days anyway...

We had a big meeting and we were going to post a transcript but it never happened. Too lazy, tbh.

Simon

NZTailender said:
Nor me, considering you said you'd post it...
tomorrow, ive managed to scam a day off, could have a chance to get some things done...

NZTailender

broncoman said:
tomorrow, ive managed to scam a day off, could have a chance to get some things done...

Sounds good. Maybe some player of the week voting too...

Simon

NZTailender said:
Sounds good. Maybe some player of the week voting too...
im not the only one who can do these things you know. I always thought the whole idea of having a board was for a group of people to contribute, not much of that going on...

NZTailender

broncoman said:
im not the only one who can do these things you know. I always thought the whole idea of having a board was for a group of people to contribute, not much of that going on...

There's more than two people on the board...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Sheesh, reeeooowwww. Getting rather catty in here. You want me to make some player of the week threads? Takes like 10 minutes tops, and with uni off I've got some free time. Granted I usually use it to play video games but meh.

Simon

dontcloseyoureyes said:
Sheesh, reeeooowwww. Getting rather catty in here. You want me to make some player of the week threads? Takes like 10 minutes tops, and with uni off I've got some free time. Granted I usually use it to play video games but meh.
naa its alright mate, its not the Player of the Week threads im talking about anyway... just came up at a bad time...