• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 12 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sorry for the delay didnt get a chance to come online and post the results last night, Two non submittals, the Free State Manager will now be sacked.

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Delighted with that win, especially the convincing nature of it. That should really get our FC season back on track. Goood to see Zulch back to his season six form and good to see the top order contributing to runs, even if nobody was able to push on for a century.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
:@:@:@ not again, i didnt want to lose against Queensland, hopefully like last time 2nd XI's do their magic..

cometer

State Regular
Don't get to say this very often but wow, Hampshire were cleaned up both innings. Had to laugh at my 2nd innings though with 2 night watchmen sent in both failing. Least it gives me another win this season :).

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Important win there for the Colts, getting quite close the winning the Div 3. Another good all round team performance. I wish the OD team could play as team, rather then relying on one player.

Matteh

Bah. Remmington ended up playing instead of Malone.

SA were just a shade too good tbh.

cricketboy29

International Regular
alternative said:
:@:@:@ not again, i didnt want to lose against Queensland, hopefully like last time 2nd XI's do their magic..
Losing to Queensland in FC, tsk tsk tsk...:D

Great performance by our guys though...

Simon

Matteh said:
Bah. Remmington ended up playing instead of Malone.

SA were just a shade too good tbh.
comes back to the ITC problem, at least he played pretty well though...

Perm

Disappointing for Northerns, should've got more runs on the board but hopefully our 2nd Xi can pull out a good result.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
cricketboy29 said:
Losing to Queensland in FC, tsk tsk tsk...:D

Great performance by our guys though...
Hahhaaha straight back at you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hammered your 2nd XI team, so the record still stays :cool:

Perm

Great win, Naylor and Harkness are guns. The form of White is a bit of a worry though, one of my new guys played well and the other was steady.

Simon

what can you say?!?!
absolutely outstanding, Conran (229*) and Riley (213) in a 413 run partnership. Cant forget Phadke's 72 at the top, thats almost his best knock of the season.
good effort from the bowlers to knock em over twice as well, WP have been the top team in the 2nd XI and thats a good showing...

Matteh

Hahaha, Karachi hit 657/8 dec. with a skewed batting lineup. Unbeaten partnership of 422 for the 9th wicket. Manhus - 243* and M Jenkins 202*.