• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Free State management position available.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Due to 4 non-submittals and the continued pick of an injured player, Free State are now without a manager.

If you would like to apply for the position, please send an email to glendad01@optusnet.com.au saying why you think you'd be the right manager for this team :)

Best of luck to all that apply!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yes, I'd imagine so.

I'd apply but have too many full-time CW jobs as it is. My attitude towards this may change for the next season of WCC, we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zac Ritchie (Perm) has been appointed manager of Free State, thank you to all the other applicants, it was probably the most we've recieved for a position in a long time.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to extend my thanks to Simon and the WCC Board for allowing me to take this position. Much appreciation.

legspinner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Nice to have a new manager.:)

Welcome to Free state perm.
(I'm the 2nd XI manager, who wasn't told about this)

*Gives a cold stare*

Simon

legspinner said:
Nice to have a new manager.:)

Welcome to Free state perm.
(I'm the 2nd XI manager, who wasn't told about this)

*Gives a cold stare*
just one of those things, we like to get managers into new positions pretty quickly and its was unfortunate you didnt see anything on the forum about it before we announced the new manager...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Perm said:
I'd like to extend my thanks to Simon and the WCC Board for allowing me to take this position. Much appreciation.
Congrats on the position. Sorry about the non-submittals.

Simon

not all the time, it would be nice if it worked that way but sometimes certain 2nd XI managers have proven themselves and deserve a chance in a first team spot. If its a close call between two and one of em are the existing 2nd XI manager of that side they will get it...

legspinner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Have I proven myself?(Not that I want perms job, he deserves it)
I turnt down the chance to manage Kent 1st XI so I didn't annoy my 1st XI manager!:)
I suppose that's just being loyle...spell check.