• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season Schedule

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Week 1 One day
Week 2 Four day
Week 3 CA CUP ROUND 1
Week 4 One day
Week 5 Four day
Week 6 One day
Week 7 CA CUP ROUND 2
Week 8 Four day
Week 9 One day
Week 10 Four day
Week 11 CA CUP QUARTERS
Week 12 One day
Week 13 Four day
Week 14 One day
Week 15 CA CUP SEMIS
Week 16 Four day
Week 17 One day
Week 18 CA CUP FINAL
Week 19 Four day

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I'll be away for the first couple of weeks in January...The Sydney Test then the Bradman XI game in Bowral!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
If people would like a break then it can be arranged...
For people who are still around we could run some friendlies...

The only problem this may pose is that in February i could be away for about 8 weeks(only home on weekends), due to a career change, But i may be able to work around that....

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
If people would like a break then it can be arranged...
For people who are still around we could run some friendlies...

The only problem this may pose is that in February i could be away for about 8 weeks(only home on weekends), due to a career change, But i may be able to work around that....
Whattever works is fine by me...Just let me know so I may be able to get my teams in ahead of time!

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
if there is a break we could have another champions cup or something for those who are still around to keep the interest up.

There are enough people to keep it going for those weeks your away isnt there blewwy?
If not im always good for whatever.

Rich2001

International Captain
1/ GB if you need a hand during that period in Feb then iam happy to lend a hand in simming games etc

2/ I can tell you now that I haven't anything major planned for Christmas, might be away the odd day, but myself and the Kent lads are up for a comp... just an idea but i have all the international data, if you like to make the comp intresting I could add some international teams into it... see just how good you really are :D

Graham

3rd Umpire
I'm not going away at all. When people are on holiday, you just submit your teams to GB for the period you'll be away. That's the usual procedure. However, Christmas is a special time, so an exception could be made for a short break if many are inconvenienced. I'm okay either way.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I just can't get used to the Thursday deadline actually meaning Wednesday for me. Bloody team sheet got lost in the timezone differences! :(!

Marshall
Brown
Thorpe
Ward
Sumasunder
Hollioake
Mane
Tudor
Bicknell
Mushtaq
Ntini

Sorry guys, you would've been selected but for the stupidly early deadlines!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
if i do go away it will only be for a week (prob a couple of times) so i will be around most of the time

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Mmm neils does :P

Hey my bro , me and my ma ( u didnt wanna know the 3rd person ) are going away for holiday to malaysia and singapore and india all that for 2 1/2 - 3 months starting from 4th of december.... as far as i know there is a p4 computer in each house in india , and im not sure about malaysia but even if it means 10 mins of cyber cafe to hand in teams i shall try but im really not sure .... as in really really not sure

I Shall think up of something maybe hand in teams for 5 games or something or rich to help me out

can u give me in ur input ?