• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Delay With This Week's Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wont get a chance to sim this weeks games until tomorrow. Ill sim them at work and post up the the results tomorrow evening. Sorry for the delay guys.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Disgraceful effort. Should be fired as CEO.

Nah just kidding mate. You've done a great job all season. A day later won't hurt :)

Simon

bad news, i got a new laptop during the week and ITC has had a problem. Whenever make squad changes or any updates to the datatbase they wont save meaning i can sim the games. Im trying to work it out but theres likely to be a delay of a few days...

Simon

vic_orthdox said:
Should it really affect it, being different forms of the game and all?
Yeh thats right...

Also there will be a delay again this week, im going to the PM's XI game tomorrow then working tomorrow night and ill sim the games at work on Saturday. The OD database seems to have survived the change of computers so results will be up Saturday evening.