• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team Rookies for Season 2

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok after initially stating teams would get 1 rookie each per season i have decided to increase that to 2...

The rookies will be allowed to play in any WCC Sanctioned friendlies...
This is the 1st lot of rookies, and im just waiting on the 2nd program to get the 2nd lot(probably be done later in the week or early next week)...
This lot of rookies will be available to teams playing in the Champions Trophy games this weekend, if u would like to give ur player a run...

The attatchment shows who your side has produced...

deckard

U19 Captain
The stats for the players look pretty fair except for the keepers whos batting avg look pretty bad. How good are the players that WA and NSW got....wish i got one:(

nibbs

International Captain
If our team isn't in the Champions Trophy when can we only use our rookies in friendlies?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Teams will have friendly games throughout the season...

Teams who get knocked out of the VB Cup in the early rounds will play friendlies the weeks when the other teams play their matches, as well as toward the middle and later parts of the season their will be rounds where teams will have a few games to test players such as these...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
It don't matter for some teams as there rookies are duds.

Tassie will prevail, no matter what problems are thrown its way!:lol:

nibbs

International Captain
Originally posted by Paid The Umpire
It don't matter for some teams as there rookies are duds.

Tassie will prevail, no matter what problems are thrown its way!:lol:
My Rookie is no dud. He will surely be a star of the future. He has a 4 day avg. of 58.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Muzza
Also, do these Rookies have anything to do with the WCC Academy??
U will notice that their are 5 rookies at the bottom of the list, noted Academy...

These 5 along with 5 from the other program will go into the academy teams along with the guys left over from last years draft...

The players for each team will not be in the academy games...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
It just proves the racism the WCCC has been dishing out to the up and coming cricket teams...

Tasmania will never be defeated...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Colts K Vaas Fast | 4 6 26 86 | 25 27 44 41

i already got rid of one Vaas :) this one is better though in 4 day i think - YAHOO i now have 4 44's 4d SR for bowling

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Auckland F Ringham WK | 14 0 0 0 | 15 0 0 0

This is seriously @!#$ed guys. This competition is getting more and more one sided. why is there such a distance between good and bad and why can't we have a salary cap. I mean i'm comng last in both comps and get the ****test players. My team have huge batting collapses. I say we investigate what is really happening.

David

International 12th Man
I think that aucklands player is absolutely atrocious, my player is absolute ****e too, but Auckland's... ouch..

and then you look at WA's offering.. I mean.. What the??? How good is he??

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok people here are the 2nd lot of Rookies...

Im very sorry to the people who got dud's but thems the breaks...

anyway here is the attatchment...

David

International 12th Man
2 rookie wicketkeepers :P

Auckland, your 2nd rookie is much better than the first luckily :)

nibbs

International Captain
Originally posted by Slats4ever
Auckland F Ringham WK | 14 0 0 0 | 15 0 0 0

This is seriously @!#$ed guys. This competition is getting more and more one sided. why is there such a distance between good and bad and why can't we have a salary cap. I mean i'm comng last in both comps and get the ****test players. My team have huge batting collapses. I say we investigate what is really happening.

:D:D:D:D