• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team Rookies for Season 2

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by deckard
Originally posted by Graham
It wouldn't alter them by a huge amount though, surely!
Ive used VC before so i know that the stats are altered and i think for inexperienced players that stats are altered more than usual.....plus also remember that keeping rookies will be a risk cos their stats will go down heaps at the end of the season if they dont perform cos they are inexperienced and stuff
I pretty certain that these will be the edited stats...just like all the rookies in the draft were.

nibbs

International Captain
I am confused.

How many Rookies should of I got. I know of one thus far, but should I have more?

nibbs

International Captain
Alright I've seen them. My keeper doesn't look to bad. May come in handy for those 1 day games.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Umm Muzza im sorry to be the one giving bad news , but u arent allowed to use youth players in any matches except Friendlies , they are only for friendly game purposes

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw welcome the 2 new rookies with junior blues contracts for 12 months. and next season they become 1st x1 contenders. nsw board welcomes them to a sucess full year with the blues