• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change of Time Confusing

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
2nd XI has usually been on late Sunday for me and Ive just seen that it has been changed to Saturday.

This change has left me submiting a team late by the new deadline. I though there was continuity with Sunday being the submital time.

Anyway, Ill submit now and see if it is accepted.

SA 2nds FC Div 2.

M Doshi
A Goodwin wkt
G Burns
K Rangnekar
K van Jaarsveld capt
P Madurasinghe
G Wagg
Z Butt
F Maqbool
S Petley
B Collyer

Toss- Bat

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
It is a change for the 2nd XI, so that it will work better.

It will consistenly be at this time (2pm GMT Saturday) for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Did I get my team submitted then?

Nothing wrong with changing the time to make it run better, but I had no idea and this is roughly when I submit. I didnt want a black mark just because the times had been changed without warning.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Goughy said:
Did I get my team submitted then?

Nothing wrong with changing the time to make it run better, but I had no idea and this is roughly when I submit. I didnt want a black mark just because the times had been changed without warning.
No warning eh?

It's quite possible you should pay attention in the future.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Your team was late under the old system anyway...

I'll let it go though, as it was the first week.

No strikes in Second XI, btw.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
No warning eh?

It's quite possible you should pay attention in the future.
Wrists thoroughly slapped and backside spanked.

Obviously there was warning and I missed it. Limited access to the internet at the moment, but thats no real excuse.

Ill get my imaginary glasses fixed for next time a notice goes out :D

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Just a note, that because of British Summer Time ending AND Sydney entering Australian Eastern Daylight Time, teams now need to be submitted for 1pm GMT.