• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Champions Trophy Teams**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
These Teams are involved in the Champions Trophy to be played this week...

NSW
Yorkshire
QLD
Lancashire
Tamil Nadu
Hampshire
Tasmania
Nthn Districts

**Post Teams Here**

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I reckon Wcc Home Ground should be used as neutral venue for all games !! that way i can watch it from the box seat because im in the board :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
ND team for the Champ's Trophy

S.Fleming ( Vice Capt.)
M.Lathwell
S.Styris
J.Rhodes
B.MacCullum
K.Perera
R.Hart (wk and Capt.)
J.Yovich
I.Salisbury
D.Vettori
N.Bracken

[Edited on 25/10/2002 by Eyes_Only]

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire selections:

v Hampshire
A.Schiller, A.Swann, M.Ramprakash, K.Baumgarner, O.Beasley, R.Dravid (wk), A.Barnes, D.Ganesh, K.Sullivan, R.Munnik, M.Smethurst.

v NSW
A.Schiller, A.Swann, M.Ramprakash, J.Modanagopal, O.Beasley, R.Dravid (wk), M.Mendis, C.Schofield, P.Mhambrey, K.Sullivan, R.Munnik.

v ND
A.Schiller, A.Swann, K.Baumgarner, J.Modanagopal, O.Beasley, R.Dravid (wk), M.Pushpakumara, D.Ganesh, P.Mhambrey, A.Dale, K.Sullivan.

If I make the semifinal and final, I'll have the side that I selected to play NSW.

Please note the changes I've made - both of my rookies will play in all three group games.

[Edited on 29/10/2002 by Graham]

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
all games - tassie

S.Anwar
J.Cox
M.DiVenuto
J. Rudolph
J.Hughes
T.Canning
S.Clingeleffer
N.Kulkarni
J.Gillespie
F.Akram
M.Muralitharan

Rich2001

International Captain
Match Day

Hey all

I will be running the sims for this KO comp, and I wantted to know when you guys wantted it to be run. It can either be at the same sort of time as the VB Cup games (Thursday/Friday) Or do you want it run before that?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
They can't be run before Friday due to the Team submission deadline being Midnight Thursday Aussie Time...
:D:D:D:D

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
They can't be run before Friday due to the Team submission deadline being Midnight Thursday Aussie Time...
Yeah but what i meant was if everyone could get the teams in earlier I could run it earlier than Thursday

But I keep it the same then

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Might Hampshire team !!!

N.Johnson
P.Pollard
J Crawley
S.Graham
I Ul-Haq
Francis
Pothas
Brown
Lampitt
Tremlett
Dawes

[Edited on 27/10/2002 by lord_of_darkness]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by marc71178
You could run it live in England? (so long as it's not between 8 and 10 Thursday evening)
I would personally like to see this...

I think that it would be fair on the English people to have this.. but its entirely up to you Rich!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.