• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rookie Generator Program

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I have sent a template to Agemaster who has a friend who will be creating the program, once i recieve the program i will run it and get the rookies it generates...

They will then be able to play in any Friendly games Sanctioned by the WCC....

PLEASE NOTE
I will not be releasing the VC4 stats of the rookie players until the new season, So please do not persist in asking....
I will also only be running friendlies during scheduled friendly periods...
This rule has been made so that it is fair on all managers...
:D:D:D:D:D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
That currently depends as the program MAY have a name generator in it...

We'll have to wait and see....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
oh u can have their stats once they are done but just not their VC4 line...

:P:P:P:P:P:P

backfired ey, Umpy!!!

deckard

U19 Captain
Originally posted by Paid The Umpire
Groovy, could we name them ourselves?
I dont know whether this should be allowed if u want to keep the sim realistic....because some people (probably just me) will give our player a humourous name.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh No, the names will have to be passed by me so there will be no silly shananigans...
:P:P:P:P:P

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i dont see a problem in naming them, the name list would be from the ICC2k list so there is alot of names there anyway

Cloete

International Captain
wat about:

Ben Dover
Hugh Jass
Mike Hunt
Sodamn Insane
or Osama Bin Laden

i don't know if n e 1 else has noticed this but on icc 2002 one of the youth names it generates is Yasir Arafat P:P :frog: :lol::lol: :D:D :bird::bird: :baddevil:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
hahah nah I like Osama BIn LAden, Adolf Hitler, George Bush, Megawati SukanaPutri, Juan Antonio Samaranch

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
I did do a rookie gen program a while back when you told me Greg.I have only completed the 1 day part of it as yet.
If you want I can try and work on the 4 day as well.If you want to test it then tell me and Ill send it over by mail asap...

Sriram