• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 9 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2 non submittals, both recieve strikes... also Lancs again only chose 10 players...

cup semi finals this monday for those involved.

Attachments

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see the Northerns 1st XI get a win, I'll be hoping that the 2nd XI can perform too.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dissapointing result in my 1st game in charge but some very good signs...

The last innings killed us, we set the game up perfectly until then. But slow steps to glory is what is needed...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****! Can't believe I forgot to submit my team. Totally shattered! :@ :@ :@ :@

Guess there's a first time for everything.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw again with another draw however we where on the lucky side for a draw this time as surrey where cruising to victory, we lost it in the first innings. match report to follow soon.

Cloete

International Captain
Nice stuff from the boys again. We certainly can bowl, just got to work on the batting a bit. Nice to see Farhat repaying the faith with a crucial 50.

cometer

State Regular
Glad to win against Auckland, which ends the losing streak :). Pretty good performance by Sellars and Marston as well as the bowlers, but the other batsmen are struggling still. All in all an important victory lifting us to mid table.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Another win, but pretty average performance by most of the players except Mudugalle again. Looks like its going to be an interesting 2nd half of the season with QLD and Mash looking like they have found a winning formula.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Queensland performing very well atm. Warasconi turning out to be a real good player:D. Contender for player of the week methinks.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Unforseen delays meant I only got Div 2 and 3 done. Div 1 only managed 6 sheets, so they will have to wait, unfortunately.

Attachments