• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player of the Week Voting - One day Round 7

Who should be this weeks player of the week?

• A Chopra (Hampshire) 146 (132)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B Marshall (ACT) 4/39 (9 overs)

• S Harwood (Victoria) 4/23 (5 overs)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a lot of good efforts this week, a lot of batsman in particular came close to making the list but i could only pick three sorry.

REMEMBER YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR A PLAYER FROM YOUR CLUB

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
between Cook and Ali for me, i went Cook cause 174 is just a massive score...

cometer

State Regular
Ali gets my vote. To get 7/27 in division 1 against the TN batting line up is a pretty decent effort.

Cloete

International Captain
Ali by a mile. ****ing Ali :@

Particularly considering TN had been probably the most in form batting team (NEVER MENTION THE BOWLING. EVER!) in the competition and we still posted 280 odd. It really was the one man show from Ali in QLD's bowling.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Cloete said:
Ali by a mile. ****ing Ali :@

Particularly considering TN had been probably the most in form batting team (NEVER MENTION THE BOWLING. EVER!) in the competition and we still posted 280 odd. It really was the one man show from Ali in QLD's bowling.
Ain't it great?:laugh:. Though I think credit has to be given to Tully as well 9-2-28-2 is a very creditable effort.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy to get the one vote for Straw, was a gun innings. Congrats to Ali though, got my vote.