• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player of the Week Voting - First Class Round 7

Player of the Week?

• B Guy (Tamil Nadu) 6/23 & 8/65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G Burley (Auckland) 56 & 103

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good luck finding a winner this week!

REMEMBER YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR A PLAYER FROM YOUR OWN CLUB

Simon

Evans for mine, crucial for Yorks to win, SA are cruising and did it easily anyway...

Simon

ash chaulk said:
maybe sriram... was he the highest scorer this round or going by the way the others batted?
yeh highest score of the round, even if it did take him a million balls to score his runs...

Cloete

International Captain
Binny for mine

Bit rich to vote Evans over Guy I'd have thought. Both similar buy Guy went for 10 runs less... Anyway it's gotta be Binny

ash chaulk

International Captain
broncoman said:
yeh highest score of the round, even if it did take him a million balls to score his runs...
hmm not a very batsmen friendly week

503 balls getting his eye in

Cloete

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Yet one Cloete still managed to average 50+ last Dev League season :p
Haha yeah I dunno. I think Liam and Haakon have tweaked ITC a bit to get it to produce more realistic scores.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Whoops i went for Madugalle and then i remembered u can't vote for your own players.

I think the reason for all the low scoring matches is the high pitch conditions. Maybe there should be some experimenting to see if there was a max of say 5 to 7 if the scores become more realistic.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Whoops i went for Madugalle and then i remembered u can't vote for your own players.

I think the reason for all the low scoring matches is the high pitch conditions. Maybe there should be some experimenting to see if there was a max of say 5 to 7 if the scores become more realistic.
And the fact we've got a ton of bowlers averaging 14.