• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help needed

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
hey guys,

After I sim the next batch of 2nd XI matches on Monday I'm going to try and get all the stats done, but I'll need some help.

Basically, it's going to all be added by hand, but fear not, I'm going to do an exzcel sheet so you just have to put the scores in and it'll do all the divison (etc) for you.

Cheers :)

NZTailender

Also, I'll need someone to do tables. No need to worry about the NRR either. Just need wins/losses/ties (if any) and points (2 for win, 1 for tie, 0 for loss)

cricketboy29

International Regular
best just to send to my email...cricketboy29 at gmail dot com...don't have the internet at the house Im living at yet.

NZTailender

cricketboy29 said:
best just to send to my email...cricketboy29 at gmail dot com...don't have the internet at the house Im living at yet.

Okay. I'll send you the files around Tuesday