• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day - Round 6 - Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A few non submittals, one manager will be replaced this week. A good round dominated by the batsmen, this week's player of the week voting should be close.

Also please remember to get your cup sides in if you are involved.

Attachments

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Their bowlers got slapped a bit, our bowlers got slapped a bit. Key difference was that everyone seemed to score at about a run a ball, except for Karachi's #4 who took 64 balls to hit 30. :mellow:

cricketboy29

International Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
QLD hitting their OD straps. Looking ominous for the competition here.
Oh hell yeah....:D. Since Colts lost to TN, I believe that Queensland are at the top of the leaderboard atm. Confirmation, Simon?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricketboy29 said:
Oh hell yeah....:D. Since Colts lost to TN, I believe that Queensland are at the top of the leaderboard atm. Confirmation, Simon?
yeh Qld first, ACT 2nd :laugh:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At least Mashonaland win something this round. And Burke, what a gun-- 100* and 2/46.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
So close, but not good enough.. :(
Pretty pleased with few of my bowlers tho.. and once again my opening batsmen rookie is in top form.. well done..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
A note to all second XI managers...(and managers who don't have one)

Please check the team submittal threads for Round 6 to see if I've commented on picking players that are contracted or played in the first XI.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ thanks for making the change mate, i have forwarded your comments onto my 2nd XI manager, and made it clear. I will keep a check on my 2nd XI aswell to make sure its all good :) But megan should have no problems at all.

Tremendous result again for Hampshire and our new 2nd XI manager.!
Well done Megan.

Haq really took his demotion to heart with a fine 86 and its about time E Drake hit some form..showed some of the brilliance from last season with 185 in 136 balls!

And regards to the committee for naming me manager of the month, it has been a solid month with our form improving rapidly. Just hope it carries on!