• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[Important] All Managers Please Read

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi All

GB has worked his butt off and got me all the updated OD sqauds, I have updated all the sqauds on the site along with all the ground conditions (That I have recived so far)

There are a few players with quite a large changes to last seasons avg's, so you might like to check and make any changes to your 1st round teams (this is ok as long as it is done before the deadline).

Click Here To See The New Squad List

Thanks

Rich2001

[Edited on 15/10/02 by Rich2001]

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Well done lads...looks awesome as always!!

It's great to see where all my players finally fit into the team!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I apologise to everyone for the lateness of this but with so many other things to be done i tried to prioritise...

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
I apologise to everyone for the lateness of this but with so many other things to be done i tried to prioritise...
That's ok and understand that you need to prioritise, but next season I feel that the updated stats and retirements need to be done first, I was very lucky that players like A.Flower's avg went up from 33 to 38, but others have traded thinking they were pants when really they owned a little star, just my thoughts........

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah next season i will be trying to delegate some little jobs around so i can concentrate on the main stuff seeing as though there will be 1 day and 4 day stats to update....

Rich2001

International Captain
Yeah next season i will be trying to delegate some little jobs around so i can concentrate on the main stuff seeing as though there will be 1 day and 4 day stats to update....
Yeah sweet :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
You'll keep boys...you'll keep...

Just remember GB... I haven't done the umps list yet!!:baddevil:

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Eyes_Only
:O:O:O:O:O

You're wishing if you think I'm gonna give that to you!! :D

BTW Did you go to the game on Sunday??
Scared of the competition Eyes :P ;) :lol:

(am sorry GB but the comment was left wide open, had to be done)

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Rich2001
Originally posted by Eyes_Only
:O:O:O:O:O

You're wishing if you think I'm gonna give that to you!! :D

BTW Did you go to the game on Sunday??
Scared of the competition Eyes :P ;) :lol:

(am sorry GB but the comment was left wide open, had to be done)
Yeah right..

Simon has more class in his little finger than you guys have everywhere!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by Rich2001
That's ok and understand that you need to prioritise, but next season I feel that the updated stats and retirements need to be done first, I was very lucky that players like A.Flower's avg went up from 33 to 38, but others have traded thinking they were pants when really they owned a little star, just my thoughts........
Well put Rich.