• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st issue newsletter

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
here it is. not much info but after the 1st round there will be more info . hope its all o.k for everyone.

if there is any problems with the download please let me know. thanks

[Edited on 14/05/2002 by bugssy]

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
thats very correct. once i have the first weeks results, i will do teams of the week, results, injuries, best innings and best bowling for that week for all players etc

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i didnt want the newsletter to be too long thats all.

with the reports on there it would go for a while and maybe bore everyone.

what do u guys think

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Doesn't worry me either way mate...maybe just a short note from each manager letting everyone know how their team is going!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
c what happens when i do that is that the newsletter will usually run late due to certain managers not getting there articles in on time, hence the letter will be late

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by bugssy
c what happens when i do that is that the newsletter will usually run late due to certain managers not getting there articles in on time, hence the letter will be late
That's cool mate...in that case you go with what you've been sent so it's not late!

Doesn't worry me either way...just an idea!! :frog:

[Edited on 15/10/2002 by Eyes_Only]

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by bugssy
here it is. not much info but after the 1st round there will be more info . hope its all o.k for everyone.

if there is any problems with the download please let me know. thanks

[Edited on 14/05/2002 by bugssy]
Hey mate, if you want it on the site let me know, or would you like it better if it was just posted here?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yea i think we should put it up on the site that would be better too

Also Bugs you could take summaries from each managers report for the rounds and put it up on newsletter i find it interesting to read ppls thoughts ... funny ones