• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NSW ANNOUNCE MAJOR SPONSOR

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
it has been confirmed that nsw have signed with qantas for a 3 years 2 millio dollar deal. nsw board are very happy to be associated with qantas and is very good for cricket in nsw.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by bugssy
it has been confirmed that nsw have signed with qantas for a 3 years 2 millio dollar deal. nsw board are very happy to be associated with qantas and is very good for cricket in nsw.
Ok so as I see it the NSW players are all really really tall and fat.

As I recall you signing 3 long term deals at the start/mid way of last season, so that now means you have four sponsors to either fit on you playing tops or NSW have to build a new tier to the stand to fit all the advertising boards in.

So are you players wearing XXXL tops or has the builders been in???

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Rich2001
Ok so as I see it the NSW players are all really really tall and fat.

As I recall you signing 3 long term deals at the start/mid way of last season, so that now means you have four sponsors to either fit on you playing tops or NSW have to build a new tier to the stand to fit all the advertising boards in.

So are you players wearing XXXL tops or has the builders been in???
LOL

Rich2001

International Captain
On top of that, I think you should label your advertising as people in the other (Cricket) forums are going to wonder why you are advertising a plane company

Just a thought :D

Rich2001

International Captain
sorry ill take it off

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I didn't mean it like that mate, i just ment to us we know what it means etc for someone like Top_Cat etc who never visit this forum if they see it in say Off Topic they will wonder what it means etc

Keep it but just have next to it "Sponsors of the NSW WCC team"

But it's good, just some might now get the meaning....

Rich2001

International Captain
sorry ill take it off

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I didn't mean it like that mate, i just ment to us we know what it means etc for someone like Top_Cat etc who never visit this forum if they see it in say Off Topic they will wonder what it means etc

Keep it but just have next to it "Sponsors of the NSW WCC team"

But it's good, just some might now get the meaning....