Dear WCC board
I realise that these matters have probably been discussed, but I thought that I might submit my proposal (all be it late or early), both to the board, and to the WCC community to discuss.
My proposal is do deal with season's end, and the season 8 drafting process. The reason I raise this now, so far from the end of the season, is that some clubs might start planning for the future now, and might like to know what the structure is going forward, so they can plan for season 8.
1. At the end of season 7 retired players are replaced with random-replacment-rookies, and all player stats updated.
2. All rookies then become senior players, signed to their current club. (this gives every club 32 senior players)
3. 1st Round of Trading commences (no club allowed to go below or above 32 players)
4. At the end of the 1st round of trading, all clubs must submit a list of 17 players that will be kept for season 8, this list can include any of the 32 players (including all 5 rookies if desired). Trading of draft picks is not allowed.
5. Clubs as to submit real-life players that could be created by the WCC board to be added to the draft.
6. Season 8 Draft begins, clubs to draft 10 players, taking their lists to 27
7. 2nd Round of trading begins. (no club allowed to go below or above 27 players and all clubs must have 3 wicket-keepers at the end of trading)
8. 5 rookies allocated to each club and clubs assign 5 contracted players.
9. Season 8 begins.