• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Season 8 Player Retention and Draft Proposal

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
as i said most players are real life players, when real players are found and they have good enough stats they will be alwas added in... the combinations of them and rookies works well...

chaminda_00 said:
Personally i think real life players should go to the clubs they are in real life, each club should get two real life players each season and three generated rookies. If we are going to keep the five rookie thing. Im sure you wouldn't mind the likes of Nick Jewell or Luke Mash do straight into the Victoria side. I sure would love two of Colts real life rookies like Nirmal Wickramaratne and Ishara Amerasinghe straight into my team.
its lloyd mash

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
my opinions..

i dont care much regarding real life players.. what we have atm is good enough

i dont support the idea of a 'finance system' in wcc AT ALL .. keep it simple

what coach person suggested was a little add on of the current frame which sounded prettty much solid.. good on you for keeping it simple.. i dont want to see wcc get more complicated but just keep it to its roots to keep it fun and clean.