• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 5 Player of the week Voting

Who should be Player of the Week?

• B Guy (Tamil Nadu) 5/50 (9 overs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R Llewellyn (Kent) 141 (130)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Six more players this week...

NEW RULE: You cannot vote for a player from your own club. Any managers doing this will have their vote disregarded.

Last edited:

Simon

Coach_Pearson said:
Beasley for me, damn that's quick.
yeh i have to agree with that, although Vaughan was very close to getting my vote again this week...

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah Beasley for me too. Helped Yorks chase down 323 (2/326) in 43 overs!! 135 at a strike rate of 151. It doesn't get any better than that.

Ali came close, while Leics lost so I couldn't really give it to Vaughan.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Woah, I get a chance to vote for one of my own :D He really was the reason we won, I guess. 135 off 89 is awesome.

Simon

NZTailender said:
Woah, I get a chance to vote for one of my own :D He really was the reason we won, I guess. 135 off 89 is awesome.
did you not read the rule change in the first post?

cometer

State Regular
definately Beasley in my opinion. Even if I was allowed to vote for Vaughan i would have chosen Beasley given how quick he scored them.