• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day - Round 5 - Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey guys, some good games this week and the tables are starting to take shape. A few concerns though, one non submittal and the selecting of injured players, these players are now out for even longer.

cup matches will be monday week, apologies for the delay in that...

Attachments

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Woah. After losing to Northerns in a low scoring affair by one run, our bowlers get smacked about but in turn we smack them about and win in only 43 overs :D

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Holy crap at the Mashonland game. Full credit to our bowlers who managed to defend 138.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Saved by our spinners there, but a win is a win. Nice work from Butt, Andrews and Chawla to get us to a defendable total.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Brillant perfomance by Queensland. Oh Hell Yeah!!!!.

Code:
 B Collyer         c R Tennison        b A Wascoroni       	9 (12)
 R Stratton        c K van Wyk         b A Wascoroni       	0 (2)
 T Binny                      lbw      b A Wascoroni       	0 (1)
 E Graham                       not out                	0 (0)
 I Mooney                       run out                	0 (1)
 H Axelby          c H Hodgson         b P Mooney          	0 (1)
Fall of wickets:
1-0  2-2  3-31  4-44  5-62  6-62  7-62  8-62  9-62  10-62
Now THAT is how you weed out the tail.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Cloete said:
haha 3 wicket win off the last ball :D

TN finally win an OD game!
Havent you guys won an od game already? According to my records, the only team yet to win an od game is surrey.

Cloete

International Captain
cricketboy29 said:
Havent you guys won an od game already? According to my records, the only team yet to win an od game is surrey.
yeah we have, but it's been ages...

And we WERE one of the favourites. Boy that tag disappeared quickly. We simply cant' bowl.

cometer

State Regular
well to lose to TN by that margin wasn't great but neither was my submittal of the team. Let the team down, will try not to forget about submittals again. No excuses for that. Least it makes TN happier :p.