• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup - Round 1 - Matchday 2 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
only one week to go of the group stage. Matchday 3 will be same time next week.
ill post up teams who are through to the next round already and those who are out soon...

Attachments

Simon

into the quarter finals
Mashonaland
Victoria

Out of the Cup
ACT
Warwickshire
Western Australia
Surrey
Auckland
Leicestershire

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mash :-O

Great showing from Oulton (103* and 1/49), and Mushtaq (3/17 off 10). Very happy with that performance.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
wow cant say i was expecting such a great performance... btw is it top 2 go through or just first?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By the way, do these games count towards stats, since they're 50 overs?

cricketboy29

International Regular
lord_of_darkness said:
damn hopefully tassie lose next week :p...

alridge the hero and the villain.. all over the space of 8 days.

I'm feeling that pain...Tully and Mooney *sigh* 161 runs in 20 overs...

Now hopefully W.P can beat Guyana.

They were down to 250-9, and then they got to 314 all out...Man.....That some power hitting.

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
so where is nsw in the cup tie. 2 wins from 2 games........but i am not playing in match day 3

Simon

bugssy said:
so where is nsw in the cup tie. 2 wins from 2 games........but i am not playing in match day 3
teams only play 2 games in the first 3 matchdays...