• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugs thinking of retiring

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i dont see why not, BUT a) NSW and QLD are not the tops sides anymore lol

b) who would chose the sucessful manager??

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
But they're more successful then some and are top division teams.

GB would IMO, he knows how responsive managers have been to his requests.

Rich2001

International Captain
I agree 100% with Marc on this.

To the rest who said about endless swaps if say QLD took the job, then someone would need to replace QLD etc.. That would never happen.

why??? Because why would you leave a top side to become the manager of an equal side???

What myself and Marc are saying is (use Deckard as an example) he currently owns a 3rd div side... he would then be perfect to step up to take over NSW (for example) then we get a new manager in to replace the lesser teams (Sorry guys :( )

deckard

U19 Captain
Originally posted by Rich2001
What myself and Marc are saying is (use Deckard as an example) he currently owns a 3rd div side... he would then be perfect to step up to take over NSW (for example) then we get a new manager in to replace the lesser teams (Sorry guys :( )
Actually when i saw the NSW side i changed my mind as the side has some problems. I think ill stick with Canterbury.

Graham

3rd Umpire
I agree with Rich and Marc.

And LOL at Deckard's change of heart. It will be interesting to see how NSW go this season!

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by deckard
Originally posted by Rich2001
Actually when i saw the NSW side i changed my mind as the side has some problems. I think ill stick with Canterbury.
Deckard, the key word was example :P

Sorry, I know what you mean though :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
This is a fair idea, if people would like this, then i can easily use this system...

Rich2001

International Captain
In that case should you let the good people of WCC that the TN job is up for grabs again??

Or have you already got a replacment?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah forgot about that one!!!!

Tamil Nadu is available, please U2U me with applications stating why u would like the job and why u should get it....
:D:D:D:D:D

David

International 12th Man
Thats stupid.. Leaving your team for another?? Where's the commitment??

I'm disgusted.

[Edited on 14/10/2002 by David]