• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player of the week Voting - First Class Round 5

Player of the week?

• C Vaughan (Leicestershire) 204

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • D Leverock (Auckland) 7/69

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Mooney (South Australia) 5/71 & 4/25

• J Jenkins (Guyana) 103* & 87

• M Madugalle (Colts) 6/81 & 4/37

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • W Adhikari (Mumbai) 161

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vaughan for mine, first double century of the season has to mean something...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Vaughan for me too. 204 off 255 put Leics back in the game and pretty much won it for them.

Simon

ash chaulk said:
i voted vaugahn also

but disappointed Gayle was over looked from his 7/55 off 16
he was close, the fact he didnt bowl great in the 2nd innings went against him...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chaminda_00 said:
10/117 is greater then a double hundred, an day of the week. You guys have some serious problems. :@
No it's not. It's fairly even, IMO. And I'd reckon that 10-fers are much more common than 200s.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By the way, I reckon you guys were a bit harsh in excluding Mumbai's Nazir-- took 6/73 and 5/38 to win them the game.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Vaughan gets my vote. A double centrury is a rarity these days in WCC.
yeh definately ITC isnt a big fan of big batting performances and we see 10 fer's about twice a round...

Simon

andyc said:
No it's not. It's fairly even, IMO. And I'd reckon that 10-fers are much more common than 200s.
hmm that would be my fault, a small over sight...

cometer

State Regular
Vaughan gets my vote. To make 204 after a sluggish start by leics and when the pressure was really on to make a double hundred virtually changed the tide of the match with a solid innings.

Simon

well done to this week's winner C Vaughan of Leicestershire. The website will be updated accordingly shortly...