• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 4 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All but one team submitted this week, also everyone please make sure you check the injuries on the website before selecting your team.

Attachments

cricketboy29

International Regular
Sorry, Simon, just been way too hectic with my retakes and everything flying up in the air. Will try to do better next time. On a more positive note, thats the way I want my bowling attack to be going.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
woo yeh.. wipeout nsw :)...
team looking good on form for the 1st Cup game.

btw simon do i have to use the same team for the cup game or am i allowed to take out a player or 2 and exchange them for members in my 2nd XI squad.. seeing that both are due at the same time?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
woo yeh.. wipeout nsw :)...
team looking good on form for the 1st Cup game.

btw simon do i have to use the same team for the cup game or am i allowed to take out a player or 2 and exchange them for members in my 2nd XI squad.. seeing that both are due at the same time?
yeh players from the 2nd XI team this week can play in the cup...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
NZTailender said:
I can't help but laugh. 1 run. Damn you Agnew, hahaha.

Well played Northerns...
a great match and our first w in of the one day season :D

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
What a great win, that how all matches should be played, a great low scoring match.

Congrats to James Troughton for becoming the Colts all time leading wicket taker, more to follow in the match report.

cometer

State Regular
Don't really know what to make of that match. That's probably the first time Leicestershire have been literally to put it lightly "heavily beaten". The batting line up crumbled, and we couldnt take a single wicket in the field. Will try to bounce back next week.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am not sure why exactly, but I can't read the file. I click on it and download it, but it's name isn't 'OD round 4.zip,' it's just 'attachment.php' And then I open it and it just gives me a whole bunch of weird stuff on a txt document...

Edit: Thanks to Mike for sending it. Good to see Mash continue their good run of OD form.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cometer said:
Don't really know what to make of that match. That's probably the first time Leicestershire have been literally to put it lightly "heavily beaten". The batting line up crumbled, and we couldnt take a single wicket in the field. Will try to bounce back next week.
Døminant. :D