• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To the Board

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys as of 9.00pm est tonight my mrs waters broke as i was at work. with this in mind and that we are at 26.4 weeks pregnant it could be a rough 8 - 10 weeks like last time with little joshy, so i will do my best to get the side submitted each week however as for reports and announcements it may be a bit missing for a little while. i hope under these circumstances that the board can accept this..

thanks, asnd will keep you posted on mum and baby !

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
guys as of 9.00pm est tonight my mrs waters broke as i was at work. with this in mind and that we are at 26.4 weeks pregnant it could be a rough 8 - 10 weeks like last time with little joshy, so i will do my best to get the side submitted each week however as for reports and announcements it may be a bit missing for a little while. i hope under these circumstances that the board can accept this..

thanks, asnd will keep you posted on mum and baby !
Wow, good luck with it. 26 1/2 weeks is really early and I wish you all the best. My missus is 26 weeks on Thursday and I would hate to imagine the stress of her going into labour now.

The Goughy family thoughts are with mum and baby

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok guys

today the mrs went to hospital where she will stay until the bubs is born, so this leaves me at home with the kids, so please do excuse if i am not around as much as i should, however as i stated i will strive to get the team selection in on time, if my 2nd xi manager could do the reviews and posts it would be great..

Mum is well @ 26 weeks with bubs doing well, had the steroids injection so know we just play the waiting game.

thanks for all the good wishes guys and will keep ya posted.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok guys

just thought i would give you all an update

Kyra Ann Malone was yesterday bought home from hospital on a gate pass. a gate pass is where we have to take her back each morning to make sure she is still putting on weight and has no problems with life away from hospital. she did put on weight over night and the hospital are very happy with her progress. tomorrow being friday if she has done good again she will be formally discharged from hospital forever woohooo. she still has here regular checks with physios, eye doctors, we still have head scans with her grade 4 brain bleed but we just need to let nature do her thing. so al is coming along finally after 9 weeks in hospital f every day visits for long hours. she is 36 weeks today and weighs 2.2 kilos and going well.

thanks for all your kind words.

bugssy

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
good one rob :)... would be cool to meet up the fam when i get down to sydney!.. anymore plans on extendin the family hehe...