• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round Three One Day Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heres the matches, tabls are also included...
disapointing to see three non submittals this week including two board members, you can do better peoples...

Attachments

cbuts

International Debutant
for the second week in a row, WA fall just short, despite having a number of wickets in hand. simply not good enough

on a brighter note - brilliant to see two young players doing well, Uthappa and Hossain Jr.

Any news on the 2nd XI 3rd round results simon?

Simon

cbuts said:
for the second week in a row, WA fall just short, despite having a number of wickets in hand. simply not good enough

on a brighter note - brilliant to see two young players doing well, Uthappa and Hossain Jr.

Any news on the 2nd XI 3rd round results simon?
havent decided, id prefer if Jamee did them but if i dont hear from him very soon then ill have to...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah, nice win for Hampshire. Our batters simply didn't go onto the higher scores, except for Kripal Singh. Your bowlers kind of dominated it...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Another pathetic performance, a few more like this and it might be time from some heads to roll, but i guess a win is a win.

Nice to see Chawla score some runs though, hopefully many more to come. BTW simon what was the Canberra pitch conditions.

cometer

State Regular
Thrilled with the massive victory. Piggott managed to score some badly needed runs in a tremendous match in which surrey were never really in with a chance. Sitting nice and comfortable in 2nd spot on the table behind victoria. Bring on next week :).

Simon

chaminda_00 said:
Another pathetic performance, a few more like this and it might be time from some heads to roll, but i guess a win is a win.

Nice to see Chawla score some runs though, hopefully many more to come. BTW simon what was the Canberra pitch conditions.
4-4-3 mate...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yay for Oulton, actually doing something good. Roll continuing his good run of form, too.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I completely forgot to post my team. Thought I did. Was gonna make some changes to the lineup but didn't get around to it. Been in here the last week too.8-) :dry: