• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round Three One Day Results

cricketboy29

International Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Umm Greg, why was Tennison playing 2nds AND 1sts?

EDIT: And I'm currently NOT the 2nd XI manager and I made that clear, so the non-submit had nothing to do with me.
Yeah, thats my fault, owing to me travelling to England, jetlag and all, forgetting that Daniel wasnt still 2nd XI manager. Won't happen again.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Two big wins on the trot. Congratulations to Gillmore and Gripper for their bowling, really challenging Al Zabir as to who we keep on at seasons end and a good innings from Hemanath Kumar who's hardly the best OD batsman we have.