• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Turn Around

Rich2001

International Captain
With news that Bug's might leave the mighty NSW team just days before the season kicks, everyone demanded he stay, and he did.

Now today (or last night depends where you live) I recive a message from the NSW manager asking if he can run the newsletter, having a bit on with a few other projects, I accepted the offer, and now Bug's has the role of Board member, newsletter editor, and most important of all manager of NSW.

Is it just me or does this last 24 hours seem a huge publicity campaign by Bug's to gain much needed media attention for him and his team?

Yesterday he didn't have the time to summit a team and write a report each week, now he has time to run half of the WCC single handed........

(only jk with you mate, it's good that you have decided to stay and thanks for doing the newsletter :D )

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
That's rude but knowing Bugs..it's probably true!!

Bugs.. I have some umpiring stuff I'd like to include in the newsletter...U2U me for details!!