• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My non submission (board members)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Although i didnt submit i really did. i listed my team change however in the 2nd xi not the first. so really i didnt miss my submission i just put it in the wrong spot.

also this report

bugssy said:
NSW name 1 change

NSW physions worked hard to get M Pamer fit but they just didnt have enough time. Even special oxygen flown in from sunny Gofftown couldnt get the star number 3 bat ready in time.
NSW will make 1 change with M Parmer out injured for 2 weeks he opens up his spot for someone. he could be a big loss as he has been in fine form with the stick so far this season.With a few boys pushing on the heels of the first xi J Du Toit has been called up with his fine form in the 2nds he has hit a big tonne and a half century all ready. With a big game needed against S.A filling in the big shoes.
now what happened the game nsw v sa certain players that would have not have played did which may have resulted in the different result. i understand that i posted my first xi team in the wrong spot however with contracted players named you can tell that it is my first xi. in saying that i dont expect simmers to go looking for teams submissions. with my experience with wcc and my time as manager i have never ever forgot to submitt a side in all my years. it would be nice for the result to be replayed however i dont expect that to happen.

what does every one think.....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
naa sorry mate uve been a manager for long enough to work out where to post, just cop it...