• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 2 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A good round this week with some close games and a few upsets. Well done to everyone for getting your teams in, this week we want to see more match reports and keep a look out in your email inbox as there could be some retirement announcements sent out during the coming week.

Attachments

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Just a suggestion, could we have the points tables posted weekly with the results, if it's not too much trouble? If it is, don't worry.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
burkey_1988 said:
Just a suggestion, could we have the points tables posted weekly with the results, if it's not too much trouble? If it is, don't worry.
tables will be on the website soon, i havent talked to Mike much lately and theres still a lot i have to go through with him and this is one of them, from about round 4 or 5 onwards im hoping the site will be fully functional...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff from the Mashonaland bowlers to win us our first OD game. Again, the batsmen failed to really fire, and we were saved from a great innings by Zaman. Pretty much every bowler impressed though, especially Tudor- 2/10 off 7 overs :-O

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Graaaah. Really poor bowling there by the two spinners of all people. It was a turning wicket too. Hats off to NSW though.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
What a game...

SA vs Surrey,

E Graham taking 5 wickets for SA but going for more than 7 an over and Surrey losing their last 5 wickets for 30 runs and falling short chasing 230.

E Graham, dropped last week and a legend this week!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Goughy said:
What a game...

SA vs Surrey,

E Graham taking 5 wickets for SA but going for more than 7 an over and Surrey losing their last 5 wickets for 30 runs and falling short chasing 230.

E Graham, dropped last week and a legend this week!
See, there was a point to giving him a contract. Just needed a kick up the nether regions to perform :D

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
new_age_ar said:
The Colts bowlers didn't really turn up there, hopefully the 2nd XI will do better.
Bad luck mate, you guys played better then us but still ended up on the wrong end of the result. Im loving the difference between VC4 and ITC, one day our pitch is a minefield and the next day its Jo-burg