• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SEASON 1 WCC AWARDS NIGHT!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the night got off with a bang, with the red carpet walk, some of the celebs that were arriving was amazing, Tom Cruise, Samuel L Jackson and the Spice Girls just to name a few, players arrived to huge cheers but the amazement was when WCC Chairman and South Australian Manager Brendon Goff arrived with none other than Britteny Spears...
:D:D:D:D

The 1st award for the night was for D2 Top Wicket-taker and the Winner was:

M.Harrity(SA) 33 Wickets @ 16.39

The next award was to the D1 Top Runscorer and the winner was:

J.Maher(QLD) 817 Runs @ 68.08

The first act of the night then came to the stage, it was none other than great rock band Metallica, they rocked the house down with 2 great songs and were thanked with a rousing applause...

The Next award to be preseted was the D2 Top Runscorer it was awarded to:

S.Sharath(TN) 886 runs @ 73.83

The Next award to be preseted was the D1 Top Wicket-taker it was awarded to:

S.MacGill(NSW) 30 Wkts @ 15.3 &
B.Lee(NSW) 30 Wkts @ 16.1

The next act arrived and it was none other than Rap star nelly and the Backstreet Boys, they rapped the house down and were going fine until Justin Timberlake tried to make a move on his ex Brittney Spears and WCC CEO had his A$$ removed from the room...

The award continued with the presentation of the Rookie of the Year Award, the winners:

M.Miller(SA) 449 Runs @ 64, & 10 Wkts @ 41
J.Troughton(Warwicks) 269 Runs @ 22, & 14 Wkts @ 29

The next award was for CA Cup Player of the Year and it was awarded to:

G.Hamilton(Yorks) and S.MacGill(NSW)

The Next 2 Awards were the Big ones of the night...
D1 Player of the Year
&
D2 Player of the Year

The Winners Were

D1 M.Bevan(NSW)
&
D2 D.Lehmann(SA)

The Parties began and the season was Officially closed....
The status of Goffs night with Brittney will remain confidential (at least until the inquiry...)
:D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
a good night was has by all, rumours have it that nsw and sa managers had some fun with britney spears.

i wonder what happened ;)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I bet you i was with Kournikova she was hanging on my right and on my left was none other than a hot ***y blond chick :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I apologise for not being there, but having heard the Spice Girls would be there I decided to stay at home with Holly.

I would wish Jim conrgratulations, but I think he's a smelly piece of pooh for deserting me, so I won't.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
I was there in spirit, who needs me to be there my players didnt need to be there either only 3 perfomed during the season and Hamilton came up with the goods

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
but the amazement was when WCC Chairman and South Australian Manager Brendon Goff arrived with none other than Britteny Spears...
I hope your Girlfriend doesn't hear about this mate... :lol:

But Congrats to all winners :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Rich2001
Originally posted by marc71178
Originally posted by Rich2001
I hope your Girlfriend doesn't hear about this mate... :lol:
She wouldn't have cared, or so she told me! :lol:
:O Now lets hope GB doesn't see this :lol:
Well GB did see it...
And his Girlfriend has laughed at Marcs claims, saying that the pleasure Brittney and Brendon provided her with was more than Marc could dream of...
:P:P:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;););););)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rumor has it no current worcs players, coaching staff or anyone else involved with the club was there on the night.
It has been reported that it is in protest of no awards being made so a player or person in the club could recieve something.
broncoman said "this is just another example of the wcc screwing me over, the head honchos are happy enough to turn up with britney and anna, get their beautiful solid gold awards, and what do we get? nothing".

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
good work then fellas

only a few sides had players that actually got awards
I was lucky
i reckon only 20% of sides had players that got awards

:pig:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im alright now rueben, ive hooked up with slovakian tennis player daniela hantuchova, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
Well the night got off with a bang, with the red carpet walk, some of the celebs that were arriving was amazing, Tom Cruise, Samuel L Jackson and the Spice Girls just to name a few, players arrived to huge cheers but the amazement was when WCC Chairman and South Australian Manager Brendon Goff arrived with none other than Britteny Spears...
Did anyone see the handsome NSW Umpire that was on Eyes_Only's arm because his wife hates cricket??

Congratulations to all winners!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said "this is just another example of the wcc screwing me over, the head honchos are happy enough to turn up with britney and anna, get their beautiful solid gold awards, and what do we get? nothing".
What do you expect with a crap team like Worcestershire?