• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 2 FC Results

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Guys,

Games are complete in the 2nd round of the First Class competition...

On a whole it was a good round, everyone submitting which was good, however 1 team selected an injured player, as such that player is now out for even longer...

Make sure you check the injuries...

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
lol @ TN - the easybeats of division 1
haha yeah for sure.

Good win anyway. :)

Not sure what to do from here. Good batting line-up, good bowling line-up (perhaps slightly superior to ACT's) and batting first and I get royally thumped by a team batting 2nd. Oh well... 18 game season I spose.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hmm, another weak batting performance in the FC arena. Full credit to SA's bowlers though, who were awesome.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Phew. Absolutely atrocious batting against the Colts, but the pitch seemed an absolute minefield. Once again our bowlers saved the day, and I'm very impressed with Matthie's eight, given the pitch wasn't a seamer's one.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Very happy with the win over Mumbai, great 2nd innings chase from the guys and good bowling throughout the match. Very very pleased with a victory for my first match in charge.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Very happy with the win over Mumbai, great 2nd innings chase from the guys and good bowling throughout the match. Very very pleased with a victory for my first match in charge.

Not happy at all, but lets see what our 2nd XI can do.. We hope we can win the battle with 2nd XI..

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another good win for Guyana. These are the type of games we struggled to win last year. Our bowling attack is the best it has ever been. :)

cometer

State Regular
solid performance to keep Northerns winless. Needed that win to put us in a good position after 2 rounds. Platt & Sellars seem to be performing well, may it continue.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Mr Vimes (aka Bossman). First win for any SA team in either form of the game this season.

Heres hoping the 2nds can continue the good form