• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 2 FC Results

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hell of a win from behind there for the boys. Bernard impressing with a match-winning 86, and two wickets in each innings, while Bradshaw and Tikolo both put in great consistent performances.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
WP played Warwicks and Auckland played WA, Jamee. They were not in fact playing each other.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Another SA 2nds draw. Definately find it difficult to force home a first innings advantage.

Great to see Maqbool score a ton at no. 9.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Another good win for the ACT 2nds, although we made hard work of it in the 2nd innings...

Very happy the gamble of choosing to bowl 1st worked.. It worked for the 1sts and we decided to give it a go as well and it paid off with a good 1st Innings effort...

The bowlers did super whilst the batsman were solid(in the 1st Innings at least)...

2 from 2 in the FC arena has us in a good position...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
dontcloseyoureyes said:
A wonderful innings from W Phadkar saves my bacon :p
dammit... :@

my rookies doing well once again, not too far away from a victory...
Positives were N Patel comming off with a ton and my fastbowler Bhandari picking up 9 wickets in the match.. excellent show in experience..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
chooka_nick said:
Saeed rips it up once again. Mind you, Davies didnt do too badly...

The rookies are giving me headaches man. Davies scored a century and a half century, Patel 99, Foster got a century in the OD game and Lyon in the first match. Belle has had a fifty in both forms not to mention wickets. And we can only choose one to keep :(