• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warning to ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys,

It has been bought to my attention by James that a few of the WCC managers are overstepping the line when it comes to forum rules in other parts of the forum..

This is just a friendly reminder to all about your responsibilities on this forum.. It is a public forum and young people DO use these forums.. Using foul and abusive language is not acceptable and wont be tolerated..

People breaking the rules WILL face a ban from Cricketweb, thus putting their participation in WCC in doubt..

Its all about responsibilty for your actions guys, i dont want to sound like your parents but if people are going to break the rules then they will face the consequences...

Cheers
Blewy

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Is there a plan in place for those who get a temporary ban? Like, submitting teams via e-mail for example? Or will they just have to cop the strikes against their name until the ban subsides?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vic_orthdox said:
Is there a plan in place for those who get a temporary ban? Like, submitting teams via e-mail for example? Or will they just have to cop the strikes against their name until the ban subsides?
im sure something can be arragned, bans are generally only 7 days so you would only miss 1 submission, or in my case yesterday i had already submitted my team and wouldnt have really missed anything...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
thats a good idea so incase someone does get a ban then just email your side to a specific email addy or get the 2nd manager to post the side.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
IMO if someone has reason to get a ban, they wont be getting any help from me..

The way people are behaving on this forum lately really has to be questioned... Every thread i go into seems to have some kind of personal attack on someone else(Im not talking WCC Forum here)..

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
(The following dialogue actually transpired)

"Yeah, you actually aren't allowed to swear here mate."
"Aren't I?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"This is a family forum mate."
"Oh so, I'm not allowed to swear at all?"
(big, Rain Man-esque shake of the head)
"Not even a little?"
"Nothing at all mate."

James

Cricket Web Owner
Blewy said:

The way people are behaving on this forum lately really has to be questioned... Every thread i go into seems to have some kind of personal attack on someone else(Im not talking WCC Forum here)..
That's good to hear, glad you're taking that policy Brendon. Hopefully it acts as a warning to those members who continue to ignore the rules of the forum that they'll lose out big time with WCC.

Robertinho said:

"Aren't I?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Not even a little?"
"Nothing at all mate."
I presume you're referring to either Buddhmaster or Shounak who have been warned countless times and obviously chose to ignore each and every one.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Geez, someone's out of the loop. Blewy, in your absence, has made serious inroads to becoming an Australian TV icon...

Cloete

International Captain
Robertinho said:

"Aren't I?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Not even a little?"
"Nothing at all mate."
:laugh:

That's why he's employed at TN.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:

yer fair enough i understand where ya coming from. i think on he bright side mate the majority of wcc managers have been behaving very well....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, dont bring your childish crap in here.. I will have no hesitation in immediatley removing someone from WCC if you start acting like a tool in WCC... If it gets out of hand I am prepared to go even further and then you will have other people on your back...

Status
Not open for further replies.