• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ground Conditions for Season 2

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK people i need u all to post ur Starting Ground conditions here..

I need 3 figures...

0-10 for Pace
0-10 for Movement
0-10 for Turn

These can be changed during the season by 1 point providing i recieve the notifaction by Tuesday each week...

So if u have 3-3-3 then u can change it to 3-3-4 or 4-3-3 but not 4-4-4 or 2-2-2

Please only post Conditions here...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
ND would like the pitch condtions at Westpac Trust Park to be updated to:

PACE: 8
MOVEMENT: 9
TURN: 10

[Edited on 9/10/2002 by Eyes_Only]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well with my side having alot of spinners, but not short on quicks i have decided to go with

PACE 7
MOVEMENT 7
TURN 10

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
update

due to new transfers and as the season hasn't yet started i wish to update my grounds stats to
8-9-8

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent's

Well with the way transfers have worked out I also have got a few spinners so like everyone else Canterbury will be good for the spinners (and pace alike).

Pace - 7
Movement - 5
Spin - 7