• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 1 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ill post the results here today but as of the next round they will be emailed.

Note, western province failed to submit in their match.

Attachments

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unlucky loss there for Mash, in what is undoubtedly our weaker form of the game. With only two wickets down, you'd think the batsmen could've gone for it. All the same, some encouraging signs from Roll with his 104*, and same with Beasley, although he could've played a bit faster. Bit disappointed that Oulton didn't get a bowl, but that's VC4 for you. Happy to see Cornwall making only the 6, too :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Shattered that K Daly didn't bowl. Then again, I just realized that I didn't include him in my bowling order. That said, OD First Elevens and Bowling Orders is a slightly misleading title. Meh. I suppose I just can't play Daly and Huckerby in the same game again.

Simon

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Shattered that K Daly didn't bowl. Then again, I just realized that I didn't include him in my bowling order. That said, OD First Elevens and Bowling Orders is a slightly misleading title. Meh. I suppose I just can't play Daly and Huckerby in the same game again.
Daly is still listed as a 3rd bowler, id say he would probably bowl sometimes...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Shocking start to the season for Northerns, hopefully the 2nd XI have a win :ph34r:

Simon

mikeW said:
Shocking start to the season for Northerns, hopefully the 2nd XI have a win :ph34r:
Cant say you didnt expect 2 loses to start the season :p

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Shocking start to the season for Northerns, hopefully the 2nd XI have a win
Eyy brah you shouldnt be shocked..! you cant expect to play hampshire and not expect to get royally served.. watchout for a 2/2 when the 2nd XI turn up on field..

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Shocking game for Mumbai, hopefully there is a better performance from the 2nd XI..
grrr ****ed off about it now..

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Close game in the end sorta. Needed some more runs on the board and Venkat wasn't too hot.

Mr Mxyzptlk

broncoman said:
Daly is still listed as a 3rd bowler, id say he would probably bowl sometimes...
Ah, well then it's all good. I'm pleased with Huckerby's performance in the last game, but I don't foresee him doing it very often at all.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Very nice performance by Lancashire, the tactic of opening with a spinner paid dividends, bowling worked out quite well in fact as i was a little worried. Batting was good if not spectacular, Aronstam leading the way.