• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Sim Tomorrow

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys I'll be running a live sim tomorrow morning, it'll be early, most likely just after the Australia v Croatia match, so id say it will be just after 7am AEST...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
broncoman said:
Guys I'll be running a live sim tomorrow morning, it'll be early, most likely just after the Australia v Croatia match, so id say it will be just after 7am AEST...

Good stuff :cool:

Can't wait to beat Mashona"no slow bowlers, please"land ;)

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Awesome i'll be there, after the live sim i can watch the start of my battrick match :cool:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be there.

Hopefully it will be like Blewy did last week where the people at the live sim got their games done and not having to sit through about 20 games that involves no-one at the live sim...:ph34r:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
I'll be there.

Hopefully it will be like Blewy did last week where the people at the live sim got their games done and not having to sit through about 20 games that involves no-one at the live sim...:ph34r:
Hint Hint eh Kyle?? :p :p

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
Ease up.

TN are delighted with the victory. Shame I couldn't be there first hand.
since ive become aware of all the facts ill let you off this time, but it was a pretty poor display this morning...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No chance of a sim today, at work.. However i may get a chance tomorrow, no promises though...