• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second XI games

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Here are this week's second XI games.

Please read the note about the Warwicks-TN guys, those of you involved directly.

Can the Staff Guys read my question in the forum about it as well.

Here we are...

Attachments

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
excellent stuff from the Kent lads!
very hope giving and Rao batted very well, Bandara was effective with the ball to.
Go Kent :cool:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very happy to see the Guyana 2nds have backed up the 1sts performance with a commanding win. Very pleased to see our rookies making an impact.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Disapointing loss by our guys was expecting someone who was on the main list to stand up...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
dissappointed with the loss but a good performance, being 3 - 20 in the first innings. we found back well and almost took the points, but congrats to kent and should be a good season.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorkshire 2nd's with a strong win. Saeed - FC call up not far off?

Great performances by the Captain Belle and another rookie cracking a fine century on debut.

Edit: Draw, rather. SHould pay mroe attention.

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Dissapointing loss, but i can see few positives in my Rookies.. will look forward to do some reshuffling for next round..

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
very good performance from the ACT 2nd XI guys, the top order did their job which is pleasing and most of the bowlers took some wickets, overall i dont think anyone did their chances of a call up any harm but on the otherhand i dont think anyone has pushed their case hard enough yet...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
NZTailender said:
Yorkshire 2nd's with a strong win. Saeed - FC call up not far off?

Great performances by the Captain Belle and another rookie cracking a fine century on debut.
I would have to agree. I'm over the moon :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Super stuff from the ACT boys completing the sweep over Northerns...

Hasan was super in the 1st innings with 6 wickets, then Riley continued his great form hitting 88..
The batting in the 2nd Inns chasing a solid score was super... Tresco led from the front whilst Williams and Riley were also great..