• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second XI games

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
umm can i ask why hasnt L Jewell bowled at all????

he was the frontline spinner featuring in my 2nd XI side and i wanted to see how it goes to give him his break into the 1st XI.. but obviously i cant judge anything if he doesnt get a bowl at all :S... is there anythin up with the input file..??

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hi simon,

the only bowlers that featured in the lineup were Bond, Thompson, Bassue, Best and Jewell.. out of that only the first 4 bowled in both innings..
at the same time in my 1stXI match against auck all 5 bowlers were used.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh ok, i think theres been a few cases where teams who picked 5 bowlers only had 4 of em bowl, not sure why...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barney Rubble said:
Good win from Mashonaland 2nds there - top stuff from the boys from MASH. :D
Yeah, very good win there for the boys. Also good to see the rookies impressing, with Burke taking five for the match and hitting a 30 odd, and Bernard taking two and making a fourty. Really need potential first players like Tikolo and Rizan to stand up though.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Not the best start to the season, were it not for our tail in the 2nd dig, we would have been destroyed....some small positives, but nothing too impressive. Oh well, the only way is up!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
oh ok, i think theres been a few cases where teams who picked 5 bowlers only had 4 of em bowl, not sure why...
happens pretty often with ITC, especially if there's 2 spinners. As all the bowlers pretty much recover full fitness after a break. You only really see 5 bowlers if the opposition has a big total, or you have no rain breaks whatsoever.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Quality stuff from the Lancashire lads. Highlights were the seamers (particularly Amarnath on debut), 75 for de Villiers on full debut and Nawab smiting 56 from 36 balls from number 10.